Heartburn is a burning experience that often starts within the upper abdomen simply just behind the breast bone (breastbone) and may rise for your throat. It is as a result of acid reflux, in which gastric acid leaks into the wind pipe. People suffering from heartburn may bitter taste in jaws, and feel tired and bloated. A lot of people have sleep problem, and also a dry cough (specially at night). Heartburn often comes about after a heavy dinner, and is more likely soon after lying down or extend over. Common reasons for heartburn include incomplete final of the valve between esophagus and the belly, eating fried and also spicy food, stress and anxiety, insomnia, obesity, being pregnant, wearing tight outfits, excessive smoking and drinking alcohol, along with stress.
Home Remediesthermacuts összetétel
- Eat few almonds when having heartburn.
- Drink a glass of chilled milk which is a quick remedy for heartburn.
- Add 10 drops lime juice, 1/2 teaspoon organic sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon baking soda (at last) into 1 cup of water and drink immediately to neutralize heartburn.
- Eat a bowl of rice pudding made with milk which helps to absorb stomach acid.
- Taking ginger root with honey after meal is also effective.
- Take 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel with a pinch of baking soda for immediate relief.
- Eat small, regular meals rather than occasional big meals.
- After eating, stay upright; take a walk.
- If you are overweight, try to lose weight.
- Sleep with your head raised, which help to prevent acid reflux.
- Avoid hot spicy food, pickles, fermented food, chocolate, and coffee.
- Avoid alcoholic or very hot drinks.
- Minimize or cut out citrus fruit and sour fruit.
- Don’t wear tight-fitting clothes or belts.
- Don’t smoke; it may aggravate heartburn.
- Don’t sit hunched up at your desk; this will encourage heartburn. Try not bend or stoop over.
- Never go to bed or lie down immediately after a meal.
See Doctorman pride compoziție
- Symptoms become worse, or do not improve after a week or two.
- Getting recurrent bouts of heartburn.
See doctor immediately if:oxinova creme
- Having prolonged chest pain, sweating, and shortness of breath.
- Blood in vomiting or passing black stools.
- Have difficulty in swallowing.